Thursday, August 25, 2005 | |

The Leadership Blog Interview: Terry Storch

Terry Storch
Bio: Terry Storch was the Chief Operations and Technology Pastor for Fellowship Church, one of the largest churches in America, located in the heart of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. Previously as a member of the Executive Team, he was responsible for the technology and business operations for the church. He also was the Executive Director of CreativePastors.com.Currently Terry is transitioning to his new role as the Campus Pastor for Uptown.

Site: Terrystorch.com

The Leadership Blog Interview
1. What gives you the greatest joy in being a leader?
Terry: "Joy? It would have to be seeing people develop and grow, and become all that they can be! I don't think anything gives me more joy in leadership then that."

2. What is your biggest pet peeve as a leader?
Terry: "Laziness. Wow, laziness, or a lackadaisical attitude will just send me through the roof. This goes and transcends all throughout peoples attitudes. If you don't have a "we can do that" attitude you won't make it on my team."

3. Who made the biggest influence in your life as a leader?
Terry: "Ed Young. Ed has been such a model and visionary leader that I have had the wonderful opportunity to work for and learn from for over 5 years."

4. What books have changed your life?
Terry: "First and foremost the Bible! Specifically Nehemiah. Now Discover Your Strengths- Marcus Buckingham"

5. What's your biggest challenge as a leader?
Terry: "Surrendering my own agenda. My personality is one that is fire, fire, fire, go, go, go. I have a hard time letting go of my own agenda, and letting God be the pilot!"

6. What goals do you have as a leader?
Terry: "Honoring the Lord with everything is my main goal."

7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Terry: "Hummm. I have no idea where I am going to be in 10 hours, so 10 years is impossible for me to comprehend."

Thanks Terry for taking time to give us a glimpse inside the life of a true leader! Stay tune for many more interviews daily!