Bio: Brian Tome is Senior Pastor of Crossroads Community Church in Cincinnati, OH. Crossroads is #96 in the 100 Largest Churches with 6,000 in attendance. #42 in the 100 Fastest Growing Churches in the U.S.
Church Site: Crossroad Community Church
The Leadership Blog Interview
1. What gives you the greatest joy in being a leader?
Brian: "Taking risks and seeing God show up."
2. What is your biggest pet peeve as a leader?
Brian: "People's inbred pessimism about people in leadership."
3. Who made the biggest influence in your life as a leader?
Brian: "Bill Hybels"
4. What books have changed your life?
Brian: "Experiencing God by Blackaby"
5. What's your biggest challenge as a leader?
Brian: "Staying fresh with God and making decision that are dependent on His power and not mine."
6. What goals do you have as a leader?
Brian: "Stay faithful every day and make aggressive mistakes. Goals are too limiting. I have none."
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Brian: "Doing what I'm doing where I'm doing it except with more fruit alsohaving a pervading influence on others in the Church."
Thanks Brian for some great insight from a great leader! More interviews tomorrow!!
Thursday, August 25, 2005 | Posted by Joshua Sargent at 11:27 PM |