Bio: Since becoming Senior Pastor of Raleigh Assembly of God in Memphis, Tennessee in July of 2000, Pastor Woods has led the church in tremendous growth, both numerically and spiritually. With a sincere compassion for souls and desire to see the great commission accomplished through the local church, Pastor Woods has brought a new awareness and dedication among his congregation to reach the lost of their community.
Church: Raleigh Assembly of God Memphis, TN
Blog: Ron Woods Blog
1. Ron, What gives you the greatest joy in being a leader?
Ron: "Being used by God to lead people to Christ and helping people go to the next level."
2. What is your biggest pet peeve as a leader?
Ron: "Negative Attitudes"
3. Who made the biggest influence in your life as a leader?
Ron: "Tommy Barnett and Bill Hybels"
4. What books have changed your life?
Ron: "Portraits of Vision and Leading Change"
5. What's your biggest challenge as a leader?
Ron: Keeping the Vision Clarified and Communicated
6. What goals do you have as a leader?
Ron: I have a lot of goals, but I would place emphasis on my goals of staying Fresh and Focused on what matters most.
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Ron: "In the Center of God’s Will"