Bio: Bob Merritt is Senior Pastor of Eagle Brook Church, a church approaching 6000+ in weekly attendance, in 7 different services, in White Bear Lake, MN.
Church: Eagle Brook Church
The Leadership Blog Interview Questions:
1. What gives you the greatest joy in being a leader?
Bob: "When a momentum has been created that's unstoppable and we're taking ground for the kingdom on a daily basis."
2. What is your biggest pet peeve as a leader?
Bob: "Indifference, apathy, laziness."
3. Who made the biggest influence in your life as a leader?
Bob: "Probably my dad and my older brother John."
4. What books have changed your life?
Bob: "Good To Great; Rediscovering Church; Built To Last; 7 Habits of Highly Effective People; Courageous Leadership; Experiencing God; The Life You've Always Wanted"
5. What's your biggest challenge as a leader?
Bob: "Raising money and leadership development of staff"
6. What goals do you have as a leader?
Bob: "To be an effective and faithful leader, teacher and to expand my influence as broadly as I can."
7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Bob: "Leading Eagle Brook, adding satellite campuses, writing books."
Thanks Bob for an interesting interview!
Thursday, November 03, 2005 | Posted by Joshua Sargent at 6:41 PM |