Monday, July 11, 2005 | |

Top 5 Books that have Influenced Me

Bob published his Top 5 Books and asked the question what ours were. He's my Top 5 Books that have Influenced Me besides the B-I-B-L-E:
5. Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard
Reminded me it's about life transformation not numbers.

4. Why Revival Tarries by Leonard Ravenhill
This little book rocked my world when I read it ten years ago and it will change you and your church. If you have a hard time praying read this book. I have to go back and read it every so often.

3. The 21 Qualities of a Leader by John Maxwell
When I was a youth pastor, I took this book and taught one chapter a week to my leaders. It challenged me and them. They still talk about this book years later.

2. The Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren
Enough said.

1. Developing the Leader Within You by John Maxwell
This was my first leadership book I read and it blew me away when I read it. It's a classic.

What books have influenced you?